Thermographic analysis of buildings
Examples of thermographic surveys
We perform complete thermographic surveys of entire buildings, or individual residential/business spaces, identifying all sources of heat and cold.
Thermographic analysis of buildings using this infrared technology means we are able to offer accurate energy analyses.
The energy diagnosis makes it possible to identify:
- thermal mapping of a building
- dispersion from thermal bridges, windows and doors
- heat loss around windows
- heat leaks
- uninsulated flues
- air ingress
- water ingress
- detachment of sound-absorbing panels
- deterioration of insulating material
- heating coil systems with limescale deposits or blockages
- invisible damage to heating system pipes
- thermal dispersion due to poor insulation
To see an example of a thermographic survey, please click on this example of a thermographic report.